Sunday 6 October 2013

Welcome to the CAE blog!

Welcome students,

This is the new blog that has been created in order for you to explore everything related to your CAE preparation class. It will serve to supplement the materials that are used in class and provide a place for people to gain extra practice in various skills. Additionally, it provides a space for people to comment on and discuss various things related to the exam.

I will be occasionally posting things which fall into two categories. First, I will post any materials, links, exercises, videos or other things I find that I feel give you good practice for the CAE exam. Second, I will post things that I hope will help to encourage and inspire you to read, write, listen and think in English as part of your daily life. Any suggestions, questions, doubts or criticisms are also welcomed so that this blog can become as useful as possible.

To start with, I recommend checking out the useful and interesting links that I have posted on the side of the page. These will hopefully be of interest to you and help you get the ball rolling.

See you in class,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment